Sandberg USB 3.2 Case makes external connection of M.2 and NVMe SSD disks in several sizes easy.
The small and handy aluminium case is simple to open with a single button, and clicks back into place once the disk is in, avoiding the use of screws completely. It can be connected to either USB-C or traditional USB-A. With a USB 3.2 interface, you get fast transfer speeds of up to 10 Gbps.
- Instant M.2 / NVMe SDD connection
- Data rate up to 10 Gbit/sec.
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface (backward compatible with older standards)
- USB-C female connector
- Chipset: RTL9210B
- SSD types supported: M.2, NVMe, M Key
- SSD sizes supported: 2230 / 2242 / 2260 / 2280
- Max. capacity supported: 4TB