ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3070 V2 White OC Edition 8GB GDDR6 with LHR offers a buffed-up design that delivers chart-topping thermal performance.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world's fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- This GeForce RTX 3070 graphics card with LHR (lite hash rate) delivers 25 MH/s ETH hash rate (est.).
- OC edition: Boost clock 1935 MHz (OC mode)/1905 MHz (Gaming mode).
- A limited white edition for themed gaming rigs.
- Axial-tech fan design has been tuned up with more fan blades and a reversed rotational direction for the center fan.
- 2.9-slot design expands cooling surface area compared to last gen for more thermal headroom than ever before.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
This limited edition of the ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3070 features a completely white colourway on top of all the generational improvements to the ROG Strix series. Now's your chance to build a high-end white-themed gaming rig with the latest in graphics technology.
Our Axial-tech fan design is optimized for a new, larger heatsink that features more fins and surface area than last gen. The blade count is increased on all three fans, with 13 on the center fan and 11 on the auxiliary fans. The barrier ring on the side fans is slimmed down to allow for more lateral intake and to provide better airflow through the cooling array. The center fan's extra blades and full-height ring provide boosted static pressure to blast air directly onto the GPU heat spreader.
To bolster the specialized roles of the center and auxiliary fans, the rotational direction of the center fan is reversed. This reduces air turbulence inside the cooling array for another boost to overall thermal performance. The fans also shut off completely when card power consumption is low and the GPU temperature falls beneath 50 Celsius, keeping noise levels down when the system is under a light load.
To get heat up off the die and into the heatsink array, we've engaged MaxContact technology to polish the surface of the heat spreader and improve smoothness at the microscopic level. The extra flatness allows for better contact with the die for enhanced thermal transfer.
The heat spreader draws heat up into heatpipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills a large 2.9-slot footprint. Increasing the heatsink size compared to the last generation provides more thermal headroom to account for the new high-performance chipset.
The shroud, fans, metal accents, and backplate are carefully colour matched to give the Strix an aesthetic tailored for ice-white builds.
It's Cooler Out Back
Flipping the card around reveals more design improvements. A wide backplate vent and shortened PCB allows hot air to escape towards chassis exhaust fans instead of being recycled by the GPU's circulating cooler design. A GPU bracket provides extra stability to the critical connection between die and heat spreader. The I/O bracket is made from stainless steel to protect ports and provide a more secure mount. A conveniently placed Dual Bios switch allows quick selection between "performance" and "quiet" mode for basic customization of the card's default behavior without software.
Careful attention has been paid to the front of the GPU, as it's the most visible part of the card in typical configurations. An addressable RGB element can be customized with Armoury Crate to create a uniform look along with other ROG components. To fulfill the power demands of the GeForce RTX 3070, two 8-pin power connectors are present, along with an onboard circuit that monitors PSU rail voltage. The circuit is fast enough to catch any transients that result in the rail voltage dropping too low. If that happens, a red LED will light up to indicate a power supply issue. The Strix's reinforced metal frame is also visible here, adding a literal layer of durability.
GPU Tweak II
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
We've partnered with wtfast to help you to play free from lag, latency issues, and lost packets. With a 6-month subscription to the wtfast Gamers Private Network, you'll enjoy lower ping for a smoother, more fluid online gaming experience. Buy an ASUS graphics card – and don't be left waiting!
XSplit offers a premium streaming experience with in-game annotations and other advanced features. Enjoy a free license with the purchase of select ASUS graphics cards. See you online!
Quantumcloud is a simple and secure service that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by putting your idle GPU to work. Earnings are automatically transferred to your WeChat or PayPal account, and your privacy remains intact because Quantumcloud doesn't collect your personal data. Get started making money today!