ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3050 OC Edition 8GB GDDR6 is a supreme stalwart of cooling and durability
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray-tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- OC mode: Boost clock 1875 MHz (OC mode)/ 1845 MHz (Gaming mode)
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a slimmed down barrier ring that provides better airflow through the cooling array.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- An all-aluminum shroud and metal backplate enhance durability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
The TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3050 has been stripped down and built back up to provide more robust power and cooling. An all-metal shroud houses two powerful axial-tech fans with dual ball fan bearings. Beneath, a thick heatsink keeps thermals under tight control. Additional features, including TUF components, Auto-Extreme Technology, and a backplate vent make the TUF a proper powerhouse. For builders looking for a new "old faithful", this card has your back.
Axial-Tech Fan Design
Two tried-and-true Axial-tech fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a slimmed down barrier ring to provide better airflow through the cooling array.
Fans will only start spinning when the GPU temperature hits 55 Celsius and shut off when temps drop below 38 Celsius, helping to reduce noise when the system is idling or under light load.
Robust military-grade capacitors were selected for the card's power design. They and other components are soldered to the PCB using our Auto-Extreme automated manufacturing process. Precise joints and the elimination of human error ensures each graphics card meets our rigorous specifications. To ensure flawless performance when it counts, the cards are subjected to a grueling 144-hour validation trial.
The heat spreader draws heat up into heatpipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills most of the card's large, 2.8-slot footprint.
A machined all-aluminum shroud creates a robust outer shell and a no-nonsense industrial design and grayscale colorway fits into any build with ease.
The underside of the card reveals a host of improvements. Most of the rear is swathed in a protective metal backplate that prominently features a wide vent. The vent allows hot air to escape towards chassis exhaust fans instead of being recycled back into the cooler. Stainless steel is used for the I/O bracket to protect ports and provide a more secure mount. And a conveniently placed Dual Bios switch allows customization of the card's default performance profile without software.
An ARGB element can be customized to display a range of aesthetic and functional effects, and also synced with other ASUS components to enable uniform lighting. An 8-pin connector fulfills the power demands of the GeForce RTX 3050, and onboard LEDs light up if the power connectors are not plugged in correctly.
GPU TWEAK II
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
QuantumCloud is a safe and easy-to-use application that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by sharing your graphics card's computing power. Earnings are accessible through your PayPal or WeChat account, and QuantumCloud also supports multiple exchange methods, including Steam. In addition, QuantumCloud doesn't collect any personal data, so your privacy stays protected. Get started right away with just one click!